Cauliflower & Broccoli SoupServes 4
- 50 g butter
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 8-10 cloves of garlic(finely chopped)
- 2 tea spoon mustard sauce
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 small broccoli
- 1 big potato(peeled & cubed)
- 1 cup of milk
- 4 tbsp milk cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- Melt butter in cooking vessel,add onion,garlic and cook slowly until translucent,stirring constantly.
- Cut cauliflower,broccoli,potato into florets and steam until almost tender.Add milk and water,cover and bring to boil then simmer for 15 minutes or until potato cooks.
- Add mustard sauce and cream.Boil again ,reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Soup can also be served with grated cheddar cheese and bread croutons.To make it healthier you can addd other vegetables like mushroom
- Energy : 307 Kcal
- Protein : 1.7 gm