- 4 ripe bananas,mashed
- 1 vanilla bean,cut to open and remove seeds from pulp
- 65 ml melted butter
- 100 g sugar
- 1 egg,beaten
- 1 tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 300 g flour
- Pre heat oven to 175 degree C.Grease a 4"*8" loaf tin with butter and set aside.
- Mix together mashed bananas, vanilla bean paste and butter in a large bowl
- Add sugar ,egg,bakin soda and salt,and mix well.
- Fold in the flour,ensuring it is mixed with the other ingredients.
- Pour the mixure into the tin and bake t 175 degree C for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and cool on a rack.
- Remove from pan,slice and serve.
- Energy : 158 Kcal
- Protein : 2.7 gm